Apologies for the lack of posts recently for anyone that checks my little blog for info and news. I've been busy with my day job and as a family, my other half's work haven't been giving her the hours so I've had to work harder to try and make up for it as much as I can.
As you can also see, I've now setup an Android blog which is new to the site. You can probably also guess (if you read my blog about the iPhone 5 rumours) that I was disappointed with the new iPhone 5 handset and have moved to Android (galaxy S3).
I'd also like to say what a breath of fresh air the move has been for me. Android Jelly Bean isn't the perfect OS (none of em are though) but I guess moving from iOS to Android is a bit like taking a dog for a walk. Getting to the park. Letting the dog off the lead and whoosh, off you go with this new found freedom.
I've still got my iPhone 4 but it barely gets used anymore and it feels positively tiny compared to my GS3. I do, however, heavily use my iPad for business and pleasure so there will still be iOS app reviews and there are some I still need to write from iPhone usage before home life and work got in the way of blogging. And of course there will now be reviews for Android appearing in this new area.
I hope some people out there will enjoy my little blog and get something from it.
Kind Regards
Jim
No comments:
Post a Comment